Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

Today's Brooch

Lizzy and I are very aware that we have been ever so slightly lax in our blogging!  Please forgive us, we have something sooo exciting to tell you about in the very, very near future.  Please bear with us.
In the meantime, we have had some beautiful ribbons to play with.  This weekend I have been looking at this wonderful bundle from The Craft Channel - link here so have created a brooch which I shall wear this week.  I'm very into brooches at the moment.  Of course, it will make a great present for someone special so I have photographed it on a gift bag, also available - link here
I hope you like it.
Rossella aka Brackett xxx

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and well worth the wait, I keep popping on and checking.. I wonder what your up now, mmmmm I hope its your own range of crafty products. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous brooch. Creativve Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete